The VEBA team is excited to share that we have just published our v0.7.2 release, which is a minor release and contains a number of enhancements as well as fixes that our users had observed in earlier v0.7.x releases. Highlighted below are some of new user facing capabilities along few of the backend updates. For a detailed change log, please refer to the v0.7.2 release notes.
- New Knative PowerCLI template (quickly get started on building new functions)
- PowerShell Slack Function enhancement to be event agnostic + customizable message
- New PowerCLI example function (here and here) to enforce VDS & DVPortgroup configs
- Syslog now captures all logs via Fluentbit
- RabbitMQ (triggers) now supports function scaling to scale out when there's a burst of events
- Added Let's Encrypt documentation
- Various Fixes
- Updated OS to latest Photon OS 4.0 Rev2
- Updated Knative Serving/Eventing stack to v1.1.0
- Updated Kubernetes to v1.21.5
- Migrated container runtime from Docker to Containerd
- Pipeline and automation overhaul, publishing artifacts to GCR for scale and address docker rate limit issues
Thanks for the comment!