It has been awhile since I have updated my Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKG) Demo Appliance Fling and I know a number of folks have been asking for an update. Today, I am happy to share that the TKG Demo Appliance v1.3.1 Fling is now available!
- Support for the latest TKG 1.3.1 (Patch 1) release
- Support for TKG Workload Cluster using K8s v1.20.5 & v1.19.9
- Support for TKG Workload Cluster upgrade workflow from K8s v1.19.9 to v1.20.5
- Updated TKG Workshop Guide http://vmwa.re/tkg-on-vmc-guide (downloads in pre-req docs)
- Example VMware Cloud on AWS and vSphere TKG Workload Cluster Deployment YAML Samples
- Updated to latest version of Harbor (2.2.2), Docker Compose (1.29.2), Octant (0.20.0), TMC (0.2.1-170959eb) and Helm (3.6.0)